- Healthcare systems across Europe in need of accelerated implementation of the Medical Device Regulation
- Joint Press Statement of the Inter Associations Initiative (IAI) Pharmaceuticals in the Environment Task Force (AESGP, EFPIA, Medicines for Europe) – European Union Strategic Approach to Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- Joint Declaration on Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- Statement in response to the EU Council ratifying the Brexit transition deal
- Change in leadership at AESGP
- Life Science Industry Coalition Position Paper on Brexit - Press Statement
The selection of news items presented on our website is not comprehensive and does not represent the main developments in the sectors of non-prescription medicines, herbal medicines, food supplements and self-care medical devices.
Full and up-to-date coverage is provided by AESGP exclusively to its members. For more information about AESGP membership, please contact