- Life Science Industry Coalition Position Paper on Brexit - Press Statement
- Industry statement on access to medicines after Brexit
- AESGP statement on Amsterdam as new home of the EMA
- Joint trade association letter on Brexit
- 2016 market data now online
- AESGP Position on the implications of the UK referendum to leave the European Union and related follow up activities
The selection of news items presented on our website is not comprehensive and does not represent the main developments in the sectors of non-prescription medicines, herbal medicines, food supplements and self-care medical devices.
Full and up-to-date coverage is provided by AESGP exclusively to its members. For more information about AESGP membership, please contact