- Joint Declaration on Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- Statement in response to the EU Council ratifying the Brexit transition deal
- Change in leadership at AESGP
- Life Science Industry Coalition Position Paper on Brexit - Press Statement
- Industry statement on access to medicines after Brexit
- AESGP statement on Amsterdam as new home of the EMA
The selection of news items presented on our website is not comprehensive and does not represent the main developments in the sectors of non-prescription medicines, herbal medicines, food supplements and self-care medical devices.
Full and up-to-date coverage is provided by AESGP exclusively to its members. For more information about AESGP membership, please contact