- Joint Declaration on Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- Statement in response to the EU Council ratifying the Brexit transition deal
- Life Science Industry Coalition Position Paper on Brexit - Press Statement
- Industry statement on access to medicines after Brexit
- AESGP statement on Amsterdam as new home of the EMA
- Joint trade association letter on Brexit
The selection of news items presented on our website is not comprehensive and does not represent the main developments in the sectors of non-prescription medicines, herbal medicines, food supplements and self-care medical devices.
Full and up-to-date coverage is provided by AESGP exclusively to its members. For more information about AESGP membership, please contact