Introduction to the AESGP Databank
Med Data Bank
The AESGP Med Data Bank provides an on-line access to the economic and legal framework for non-prescription medicines in 50 countries in Europe and around the world. The Data Bank includes comprehensive overview of key issues for self-care market such as on umbrella branding, switches, advertising, labelling, distribution and more.
As of 2015, the AESGP Data Bank was further enlarged by introducing a new comprehensive section dedicated to self-care medical devices.
Information presented in the database is based on information provided mainly by AESGP and WSMI member associations. It is reviewed and updated annually. (Last update: June 2018)
- Searches on the online database may include any combination of countries and data.
- Combined results appear by section and then by country.
- In specific sub-sections (denoted as ‘tables’ in the database), the combined search of more than one countries will give aggregated results in a comparative table.
- A complete country report is displayed when a country and all information sections are selected in the search function.
- Information for the European Union with applicable European legislation is also included in the database. Table sub-sections for the European Union include by default applicable provisions in all EU member states.
- All results in the database may be exported to PDF
Subscription price (12 months): EUR 400
Please complete the form below. Shortly after you complete the order form, you will receive a confirmation email together with the invoice. For assistance or more information please contact email@example.com.